Make a Meaningful Difference
To designate your gift to a specific fund:
1. Click gold box above.
2. Select the amount of your donation.
3. Gift Designation - there is a drop down menu that allows you to select a specific fund. Many, but not all of our funds are listed. If the fund you are looking for is not listed - choose "Specific Fund - Designate fund in comments."
4. In Honor/Memory - Please fill these boxes in if your gift is to honor or memorialize a friend, family member, colleague or loved one. We will send an acknowledgement letter to let them (or their family members) know of your thoughtfulness.
For example, if you are making a gift to celebrate a retirement - use the pull-down "In Honor of," then fill in the name of the person retiring. That person would also be the one who is notified of the tribute. If you have their address include that under "notification address."
5. The rest of the form collects your information. We will send you a letter thanking you for your donation and giving you information to use for your taxes (charitable giving)
6. The last box on the form is "Additional Comments." You can use this box to designate your donation to a fund that was not listed or to share a message you would like us to pass along to the person you are honoring or the family of the person you are memorializing.
Finally - after you hit SUBMIT - you will go to a new screen where you will enter your payment details in our secure transaction processor.
Still have questions? Email Alice - Alice@uaeducationfoundation.com
How to Make a Gift of Stock
As a donor, you can transfer appreciated securities to the Upper Arlington Education Foundation and receive a tax deduction.
The Federal Identification Number for UA+Ed is 31-1156964
Please direct your gift to:
UBS Financial Services
DTCC Clearing Number: 0221
Upper Arlington Education Foundation
Account 2H-00XXX (The full account number has been masked for security purposes and can be obtained by calling UA+Ed or UBS directly.)
Stephanie Doane, Our UBS Representative at (317) 816-1833. She can facilitate the transfer and help answer any questions you may have.
Alice Finley, UA+Ed Executive Director
Megan Potts, UA+Ed Assistant Director
614-487-5007 ext. 1120